So I had this bright idea one day, while commuting on a loud and bumpy bus ride to school, to start my own little personal world where I'd capture the sights, sounds, people and places of my new found home here in Maryland. I had first moved here from my hometown of South Surra, Kuwait, about a year ago to pursue a collage education and eventually become -uh well...something or another.
I know what you're thinking; 'but, Mona, it's already been a year... How could you possibly catch up on all the things that you've done so far?' Well, folks, I won't. I'm more than sure a bunch of thing'll pop up every once in a while in future blogs, but for the most part, I don't lead a terribly interesting life anyway, so you haven't missed much.
But let me tell you this, now that this blog is well underway, things should be getting interesting.
And now, excuse me while I go dumbfounded-ly stare at my French homework that doesn't seem to want to disappear, although I truly and from the bottom of my heart, wish it did. Au revoir for now. xx
I know what you're thinking; 'but, Mona, it's already been a year... How could you possibly catch up on all the things that you've done so far?' Well, folks, I won't. I'm more than sure a bunch of thing'll pop up every once in a while in future blogs, but for the most part, I don't lead a terribly interesting life anyway, so you haven't missed much.
But let me tell you this, now that this blog is well underway, things should be getting interesting.
And now, excuse me while I go dumbfounded-ly stare at my French homework that doesn't seem to want to disappear, although I truly and from the bottom of my heart, wish it did. Au revoir for now. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment